Friday, October 27, 2006

On the road again

It’s been a long time since my last post on this blog.
Ok, one of the reasons for this “absenteeism” was my new job.
Honestly, I didn’t have too much time to write anything except reports, research papers, proof of concepts, etc.
Although I commute more than I used to, I don’t mind since I use every chance to read something interesting while riding on CTA trains.
In three months, only in train cars I’ve read three books, two for the first time and one for the second time (just because it is perfect).

1. Oracle High-performance SQL tuning - Don Burleson believe or not, I found it for $9.99 in Borders Outlet Store.

Oracle Replication: Snapshot, Multi-master & Materialized Views Scripts - John Garmany & Robert Freeman

3. Effective Oracle by Design by Tom Kyte I’ve read this book once, and I read it again, just because it is perfect.

Who said that riding in CTA trains is boring? Actually it is sometimes when train cars are so crowded.

Anyways, I am on the road again, hopefully I’ll be more active in the future writing on this blog.

No comments: